The example of Confirmation Letter - Contoh Surat Konfirmasi Bisnis dalam Bahasa Inggris written by Irfan Suryana

3. Confirmation Letter
A. Request Letter

September 17, 2017

Accommodation Manager
Rainbow Hotel
10 West Main Street
California, CA, 77656

Dear Sir or Madam:

I want to make a reservation of a single room with bath room from the evening of September 23th to October 10th.I also preffer a quiet room on a lower floor away from the street.
I have enclosed a check for $110 to serve as my deposit. I hope to hear from you that you have received my request. I am very excited about staying in your hotel. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,


Irfan Suryana



B. Confirmation Letter

Rainbow Hotel
10 West Main Street
California, CA, 77656

September, 18 2017

Mr. Irfan Suryana
Jalan Prof. Soepomo no. 21
Yogyakarta, 55162

Dear Mr. Suryana:

Thank you for choosing Rainbow Hotel as home away from home. It is our pleasure to confirm your reservation for a single room with bath room for September 23th to October 10th.
We received your check as your deposit and we offer a special rate to upgrade your room. Please feel free to contact us for any requests you may have during your stay in California. We look forward to welcoming you to Rainbow Hotel.

Best Regards,

Calvin Harris

Accommodation Manager

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post