Mom, I Love You

Recently I often rub my cheek because I feel not safe. Everyone always stare on me that I am odd person. I long for my mom. Only her can make me laugh and enjoy. I know that I am a university student because of it I have to hard study event hough I do not really make sure what I can whether not. The most important thing is I attempt in anything that I totally want. I am doubt when I look people who has everything but perhaps they also face many obstacles like me. I does not mean that I am not grateful which God has given to me. I do not know why. I am so tired right now. No one can give spirit except my mother. If one day I am separated with my mom I am sure I will be down and cry louder. I wish I will die first because it willbe better decision. Mom I love you so much ......

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post