Indonesian Social Event by Irfan Suryana



Today, I joined Pengabdian Masyarakat or social service in Dusun Pundung, Desa Tirtomartani, Kecamatan Kalasan, Kabupaten Sleman, DIY. It was great because I was one of presenter there who presented about scholarship that was known Bidikmisi to young generation there. It was the first time I became presenter. :-D 

I thanked to Mas Lega who asked and invited me to join that event which the truth was that event was organized by his class, Informatics Engineering. Mas Lega was a very kind person. He was handsome, smart, and well-organized about everything and he seemed a tidy person as well. All his friend were friendly and most of them were so good looking. He he. :-D 

There, I felt they too much respected to me, whereas I was nothing and nobody but I did not why they acted like that to me. Perhaps, it was because I was one of speakers there. Honestly, it was not a must they became like that because it would be more comfortable if they acted me as an usual person.

There, I met many new people and I liked it. Unfortunately, that event was for one day, though. However, I expected more because I wanted to know them completely. I thought they were unique; they were different with my classmates. I knew that they had higher level than me. 

You know, there was something funny and if I tried to remember that, I wanna laugh but sometimes I felt frightened. Here, my story: when Mas Aji, he was my brother and also my friend, permitted me to ride his motorcycle for a while. In the beginning, everything was fine, I felt like a racer but suddenly I was shocked because his motorcycle was jumping because of me. However, I was still thankful because there was no damage on his motorcycle and we were safe.

This experience reminded me about something and it was incredible. Thank a lot for Mas Lega, Mas Nuhan, Mas Aji, Mas Henry, and all Mas Lega's classmates. You were amazing, guys. :-D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post