#1 My Own Article - Some Songs to Motivate You from Feeling Heartbroken written by Irfan Suryana

Hello guys,

Do you feel heartbroken because of love? Do you become so depressed? Oh come on, you deserve to be happy. You have to keep moving forward, move on guys. Here some songs that you have to listen to and you will get the feeling of motivation for sure.

1. Heartbreak Survivor from Charice Pempengco
"Cause I am heartbreak survivor
Walked out of love without a scratch
No burn, no bruise, no scars, I’m all intact "

2. I will survive from Gloria Gaynor

"Go on now, go walk out the door
Turn around now
You're not welcome anymore
You're the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Do you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?


3. Bounce Back from Charice Pempengco
Don’t think I’m broken or losing any sleep
Cause I’m not missing what I don’t really need
Make no mistake you’re to blame
Feels good to say I’m brand new
And officially over you”


After you listen to those songs you will know that your love is not everything for you. You have to live in this life by believing in your self, not by depending on your boyfriend or girlfriend. This life is more precious than sacrificing ourselves to the other persons. Have you ever heard that a succsessful person is the one who maximize himself/herself to reach his/her dreams? Now, you get the key that by having a boyfriend or girlfriend is not all your needs. Indeed, you want to be loved but your destiny depends on you, not your boyfriend or girlfriend, right. So, COME ON guys, you don’t have to be sad, you just need to smile and show to your x-boyfriend or x-girlfriend that you are so fine without him or her. Is it impossible? Nope.



Thank you for reading my article.
“Irfan Suryana”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post