My Diary #7 Doing Proposal

January, 4 2015

OMG, I feel stale right now. Due to I have done proposal for AAI event. AAI or Asistensi Agama Islam is event in which focuses in Islam. This will be held on February, 15 2015. That date is so beautiful, right? However I have to do finishing before February.

Even though I am so tired doing that. But I am also grateful. Because I do by myself. But firstly, I saw an example proposal. You know, this is my first proposal. I suppose doing proposal it takes 2 hours or more.

Now, I have sent it to chairman of AAI. I wish that my proposal has been true and There is no editing any more. She is smarter, wiser, and so on than the others. I am proud of her. I am proud because I can be her friend. Her name is Dwi Susilawati- S1 Sastra Inggris-

I am starving right now, is there any one giving some food to me? Just Kidding. :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post