My Diary #13 Please, Pass Me!

January, 23 2015

I do not know what is happening to me. But I feel safe right now. Tomorrow will be witness in history of my life. Due to I am going to show the best performance in front of all judges. Becoming a singer is my dream when I was child. I remember in the past I always sang in the bathroom while I was taking a bath. Frankly my mother forbids me to be a singer. Due to she minds almost celebrities that they do not have nice attitude and they ignore regarding regulation of their religion. But I always convince her that I can be a singer whom always remember all the regulation of Islam.

I wish I could reach this dream. Due to I have been waiting this moment. X Factor Indonesia , please choose me to be a participant in Gala Show. Moreover I wish I could pass the assessment of all judges. I extremely want to hit the big time in the competition.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post