Registering for being Participant in Redaing Poetry Competition in UGM and Doing Assignment of Business Plan written by Irfan Suryana

Yeah... Fianally I got the best day that I have ever had. :D Because I rode by Trans Jogja to go to UGM for registering seminar and the competition of reading poetry. I thought I have helped by Alloh that He is the only God in this life who creates my fate amazing. I believe that. For example, I got confidence for being alone to reach my dream. It was raining walking on the street asking some person even waiting in doubtful situation but eventually everyone made my hope the best. I remember there was a girl who his major is Sastra Nusantara. She was so fine to me even she carried me to get fotocopy place. After I got a message from the committee of Festival Sastra I was so happy because it would end me for waiting a moment because I got stuck for a while. :D Thank you for everyone who had helped me for reaching my dream. :D
Moreover I did a experiment for finishing our assignment about Business Plan for Enterpreneurship subject. :D But the group was not complete because perhaps the others have another plan which became some excuses for them. There were some people only, they were me, Irfan Suryana, Kristanti Haryanti, and Syafiqunnur who made theat experiment. Most of all it was okay beacuse we did not find some obstacle during doing that.
Thank for today. :D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post