My Plan About My Study in Next Two Years

Here it is my plan about my study in next two years.
1. I would graduate in 2017 on March or April from Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta.
2. In fifth semester until seventh semester I would do test in UTY about TOEFL. I think it would be effective for me improving English.
3. Before it, of course I do internship. I want to do that in embassy of United States. It is about three months. (It would occurs on June until August in 2016.
4. On November 2016, I would go to Sanata Dharma or UIN Sunan Kalijaga to have test about TOEFL. I want to have score 580 or 600. Amen.
5. On August until December 2016 I would looking for a lot of informatons about shcolarship in United States.
6. On January 2017, I would begin to register and apply joining the scholarship in United States. Amen.
(Now, I have to have the best study for making my future excelllent. Moreover I must join many competition for making proud UTY it can be reading poetry competition, Business Plan competition, singing competition, PKM competition)
I wish My Dreams come true..... Amen.:D

Yogyakarta, April, 29 2015

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post