Teaching in SMP IT ABU BAKAR Yogyakarta

I have taught in SMP IT ABU BAKAR. It was so awesome. I had not imagined yet I could do like that as a teacher. Actually, I am not professional teacher but I just try to be a teacher who will be liked by all my students. :D I made some memorable memories with my students for 4 days. They are very smart specially in English because I taught English so I can conclude like that. They are kind too. I still remember a name who is smarter than the others. His name Tahfidz. He comes from Timika, Papua. He is dilligent too. I am very proud of him. He is also active student. Moreover there is one thing probably I will never forget it that he made a note for me. In his note I am a good, kind teacher. And He gives a message that I do not give up easily and I have to keep spirit forevermore. :D I long for him and my students. When will we meet again? :D Maybe one day. I wish.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post