ESA UTY Part 1

Today I am happy very much because I have met my favorite people in this world. He names M Resya Firmansyah. He is so adorable. He is also such a wise person that he makes me so shy. This time my llife begins because I accept as a new member in ESA UTY. I am proud of me because I have stepped new thing in my life. You know I am in final of debate section. In this case I do not prepare anything but I just read some of sources about education on inteernet and unfortunately I do not get material as the motion. In ESA UTY I meet many university students of UTY who have many kind abilities and that is very unique. Honestly I am scary because I am not anybody and I am different with the others. But that feeling suddenly dissapears beacuse I know that we have one mission about making proud of Indonesia, Amin. One thing again that I will never forget it is about my attitude when I am in hot atmosphere in debate sudddenly somone who near kak M Resya Firmansyah gives some question in English and kak Firman give me a code to show up my answer in English. Maybe He exams me. ALhamdulilllah all is well. :D Although some of people in the room do not understand when I am speaking because I feel there is something wrong. :D 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post