Literature Festival 2015 in UGM


       Literature festivel was held by Faculty of Cultural Studies in UGM. Many event was held there including Reading Poetry Competition. I was one of many participants. I was terribly excited because I joined that competition. I chose a poem from D. zawawi Imron. The title is Ibu. I used some techniques during reading but I failed. It was not problem for me because I could get a friend from UII. His name is Abu. He is so kind-hearted. He was the one who accompanied me during the competition. Besides that I asked him to take photo there. I the end of competition I was walked by Abu to my boarding house. We almost went astray. But finally I arrieved in my boarding house.
       Many participatios joined that event. Our performance was judged by three persons. Many experiences I could get from there. Thanks for everything. :D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post