Sacrifice of My Mom written by Irfan Suryana

I commence understanding about my family, notably my parents. I see that my parents have been old. Their skin are wrinkled. They become older. Oh my Gosh! What should I do for them as their son? They always give me a nicest smile that makes me so calm. I can see in their ayes a sincerity look that makes me so aware. When I get trouble or problem they always try to make it seems easier. Possibly I always disappoint them with my bad attitude. I remember when I was elementary school I did fool thing. You know what, after studying I did not go home as usual I did. Instead I carried my friends till they took a bath and be ready to study again in Islam school. All my friends changed their uniform with islamic clothes and I still wore the uniform of elementary school. I doubted a little to go home. By accompaning my friends I went home. It was right because It was my turn to change my uniform. What happened in home? What a shame. What have I done. I made my mom mad. She had been looking for me. Because I did not go home directly. She was very afraid of me. I love you mom. I cannot forget that time hitherto.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post