Returning Again in The Same Damn Thing written by Irfan Suryana

Today I have an experience with my beloved friend. He names Tofik Ramadhan. He is such a kind person that makes my heart so comfortable. He invited me to carry him in police office in order to make police record. He has been looking for a job in Tangerang with his brother. Frankly I did not want to carry him but I know totally he is my precious friend. When I rode on his motorcycle I a little doubted because he wore an luxurious outfit that made him looked so pretty and he was like artist or celebrity. In the police office I met a young men. Oh my gosh, he was so handsome. I remembered when I saw his paper, his birthday is on September and his age will be 27 year-old in this year. I do not why I just admire him. If only he asks me something incredible maybe I will be happy. I cannot forget his face. I wanna meet him again but it is impossible. Even today I did not ask his number of mobile phone or his facebook's name. Oh my Gosh, I do not know why. Perhaps I like him but I do not wanna return again in the same damn thing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post