Swimming Pool written by Irfan Suryana



Yesterday friend of mine came to my home. He invited me to go to swimming pool. I was so excited and I permitted to my mom as soon as I could because I could barely wait to swim. Eventually we went to swimming pool by driving my friend's motorcycle. My friend names Tofik Ramadhan. Our ages differ only one year. He was born in January, 24 1996. Whereas I was born in May, 16 1995. Our trip required about 15 minutes through sidewalk that always been used when I went to Junior High School 8 years ago. It memorized me. Finally, we arrived in swimming place. It was named Tirta Sejuk. Before we entered in the swimming pool I met my friend when we were Senior High School. He named Reza Pahlevi. I greeted him and shook his hands. He just smiled and welcomed me for awhile. He turned out a cashier over there. Perhaps He have been working as cashier but I did not know exactly. We had to pay Rp 6000 in order to enter there. After we entered there was nobody, only my friend and I. We utilize the situation for taking many photos there. Afterward we decided to commence swimming but of course we have to change our outfit. We played the water like kid. It remained me when I swam at the first time. I was joyful swimming there. We took photos as well when I was in the water, not whole body but it was a part. After we were satisfied swimming and playing over there we decided to go home. Yet we bought some food and drink. The food named Gehu. I was so happy at the time. Thank to my beloved friend, Tofik Ramadhan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post