When I Left My Dormitory written by Irfan Suryana

I do not know what is going on my mind. I am yearning someone who has been studying in Yogyakarta for almost 6 years. I gained an information about him that he has graduated in 2014. I have not gained news or informations of him. He is such kind-hearted and cutest person that always remains me hitherto. When I came in Yogyakarta with my friend for the first time I was assisted by him. He pointed and guided me anything. Instead he was the one who carried me in the university in which I have been studying since 2013. I will not forget him because he is my hero in my study. Frankly I ever lived in dormitory of Ciamis. It names Galuh Rahayu. It is the best place in which many sundanese people have been living there. I ever have the best friend as well but unfortunately we do not communicate again hitherto. There I have learned regarding this life. People there always shared their food to the others including me. In that time I was in first semester and I was a shy person so that I was not closer too much with people. Perhaps people there have hated me because I went away from them. I do not intend to do like that. Only me who know the reason why I chose to live alone in the boarding house. Because I want to focus in my study completely even though it has caused the relationship between me and them broken. I realize that I am a scholar. I can go to university because of scholarship. There is one thing that makes me have been wondering. It is about my teacher in Senior High School. I do not why, I become far away from him. I always text him but he does not reply my all messages. Honestly, he is the one who has recognized me to the dormitory By beginning I decided to live alone in Yogyakarta he became like that. I am aware totality that it is my fault for sure. Forgive me, I do not mean to disappoint you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post