Cat is The Cutest Animal in This Universe written by Irfan Suryana


Cat is my favorite animal in this universe. You know why, because she is cutest animal I have ever met. There is unique things about cat. I have been liking cat since I was in elementary school. There is no people who take care  and raise cat nearby my house. Even my mom hated so much to a cat until one time all changes. There was a cat who is taking care villager. I did not why, she always came to my house. I still remember the colour of it. She had yellow fur and long tail. She asked us food, notably fish, if I have I would give her. She was glad and happy playing with me. The owner of that cat gave me that cat. She knew that I extremely liked cat. My mom did not permit my cat to play in home but I frequently persuaded her. I asked her to permit my cat slept and played in home. Eventually, she permitted it. When I went to school, I entrusted my cat to my mom. I was so grateful because my mom commenced liking and living my cat. My cat named "Manis" or "Sweet".  After I went back home, I played with her directly until one day when I was in Islamic school in the afternoon, my aunt said that your cat was hit by car. I did not believe in her but my tears did not lie everyone around me in that time. When I recited The Holy Qur'an, I was still crying, then.  After I arrived home, I pretended owning cat. My mom asked me, "did you lose something?" I said, "Nothing, Mom". Until I couldn't stand with that situation. I said to my mom, "Mom, I have known that my cat died, she was hit by car accidentally." Listening my statement, my mom and I cried directly. I asked my mom to walk me to the Mani's grave. I cried louder and louder, I was imagining when we met up in the memorable situation. I prayed to God, I wish that in the hereafter we would meet again. After that happened, I no longer take care a cat again until one moment accompanied me to visit my grandpa. He had a lot of cat. I asked my mom to bring a cat from him. Fortunately, my mom agreed. It was so hard choosing a cat to be mine. My grandpa guessed me to bring a cat with yellow-white fur. My mom put that cat into a white bag. Finally, I could get a cat from my grandpa. It did not take long time. My cat was sick until he died. I myself buried nearby my home but when my mom came, she displaced his grave nearby Mani's grave. I cried again because I lost my pretty cat. I always took care of cat. If my cat died, I looked for a cat again, for sure. Unfortunately, they always died because of people who hated cat. They were poisoned by them. I did not know people ho had poised my cat. When I was senior high school, my beloved cat was poisoned by people. I cried directly. She got unnatural death. There was foam which came out from her mouth. That was a point that there was person who had poisoned my cat. After that occurred, I no longer looked for a cats because a cat always came to my house. I do not why, they come to my home hitherto but the most important thing is I can still take care of cat in my precious life. Probably, the miracle is happening in my life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post