Dream Will Come True written by Irfan Suryana



Today I was so excited because I planned important things for my life, notably, my plan in fifth and sixth semester later. I got some advices from my mom that every dream is possible to come true if we endeavor harder and harder. Besides that, we have to focus on our dream and neglect things that is useless even harmful. I know completely that my matter so far is about love. Sometimes I envy with somebody who is in relationship and they show in public place but now I have to ignore that thing because I have to attain and achieve my dream. In addition, there is none who can be mentioned as sucsessful person in my big family. First, my grandma did not graduate from elementary school and if I can average education in my family. They just graduate from elementary school. They did not have spirit in education and they just enjoyed what they can gain hitherto. It is not wrong if they enjoy their life like that but our life is only once. So I realize that we have to optimize and maximize our capability in is universe, in every competition, in every challenge. If we fail or lost, we just have to endeavor or attempt until we succeed. However, sometimes we feel small and we compare ourselves to the others. Honestly, it makes ourselves so low and we will think that we are nobody. Even we will blame God who has created us perfectly. The matter is we cannot thank for everything that you have done. Do you ever think that God has created us with weakness and strength? All people who has soul, of course, have weakness and strength inside them but smart people will cover their weakness with their strength. I know that will be hard and difficult. It is for smart people who can control themselves fully. They will know the clue or manner to do that, for sure.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post