My Gift Got Accidentally written by Irfan Suryana


Today I came again to Yogyakarta. I permitted to my beloved mom, sister, brother-in-law, and my cutest nephew. I felt I did not want to come back Yogyakarta because I had feel comfortable living with my mom. Even though I did not have a job I was happy so much because I could assist my mom in order to cut grass in rice field or garden everyday. As usual I drove a bus. The trip was alright until when I wanted to carry my goods. I was surprised because my box was lost. I endeavored to ask people there but they neglected me. It was only few who cared me. That time I was afraid. I dialed my mom to find a great solution. She suggested me in order to take that box. I drove motorcycle to carry me in order to garage of bus that I was in. Driver of bus was arrogant and he ignored my difficulty but I was so thankful because there was women who assisted me in order to find that box. After that I drove tricycle to go bus stop. Next, I drove again motorcycle. Something terrible happened there. It was caused struggle of passenger. However, I could arrive in my boarding house. To be honest, I had to pay Rp 30.000,00 for that lodging but I said that I only had Rp 20.000 for paying and he understood about my situation. I couldn't imagine if I did not obey what my mom said, maybe I wouldn't give gift for lecturers and owner of my boarding house. Thank a lot for my beloved mom.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post