Preparing to Go Back Again to Yogyakarta written by Irfan Suryana


Today I saw my mom washing my clothes including my big bag. Honestly they were not dirty but I did not why she still washed it. I realized that she was preparing for me in order to go back Yogyakarta in which I have been studying there. I knew what was in her heart. Probably, she was sad because I would go back Yogyakarta again. Even I have planned to stay in Yogyakarta until sixth semester has finished. So, maybe I will not go home in holiday of fifth semester because of for many reasons. For instance, I want to complete all my wish in the university before I will graduate such as preparing for my degree in oversea or Bali (following TOEFL test). I have heard that my university always organizes TOEFL test in weekend, of course Saturday and the cost of it is Rp 35.000,00. I plan to always take a part TOEFL test in my university. After that I will take a part in another university in which organize international TOEFL test because I want to get official TOEFL certificate. It will make it easy if there is a requirement for continuing my study about TOEFL. Besides that, I have planned that I will take a part many competitions about English and non English in order to improving my skill and my capability. Yet, I am curious regarding reading poetry competition and singing competition. I am wondering why I always failed whereas I always train by myself and my lecturer. So I sever to take a part again until I succeed. I will not despair or give up because all things in this world are opportunity for me in order to achieving my whole dream completely. I obviously love and pity my mom but all things what will happen in my life depend on myself fully. Sometimes I am hesitant whether I will go to oversea and continue my study for master degree or not, however, I have to trust and believe that there is Allah as my God and all people in this universe. Allah has everything for human, notably for believers who always believe in Him, no matter what happen and no matter what will people say to me, God will complete my life with the best things for my whole life. So I sever I will not doubt His miracles. The important thing is I have to work hard as much as I can and hand all decisions to Allah.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post