Pumpkin written by Irfan Suryana



My mom have been planting pumpkin nearby her house. It produces many pumpkins. Many people book pumpkin from my mom. My family like pumpkin so much.  Meat of pumpkin is very soft. Usually my mom cooks pumpkin, like soup, boiled pumpkin, etc. She also sautes pumpkin because it is my favorite food. She pour plant of pumpkin everyday, notably in the morning. My mom sells pumpkin to our neighbours. She prices Rp 500,00 per a pumpkin but if someone who asks pumpkin for free she doesn't force her to pay it. So she gives her pumpkin for free. There is an unique thing. When my mom wants to take pumpkin, she has to use a ladder and a stick. As we know plant of pumpkin creep to the other plants so that it makes hard for people to take pumpkin directly. My mom seems busy if she processes pumpkin. If there is party or event. She will give pumpkin for owner of event or party, for sure. She thinks that it will economize her cost of living everyday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post