Singing in The Middle of Rice Field written by Irfan Suryana



Singing in the middle of rice field becomes my habit lately. Honestly I am shy because there are a lot of people who is cutting grass, for sure. Perhaps, they always hear my voice because I always sing loudly. When Erick told me that he would visit my home I brought my mobile phone to the rice field. It was so silly and clumsy but Erick asked my mobile phone always on. While I rested forms moment I listened to music on my mobile phone directly because I had finished cutting grass and my bad was full of grass. I did not know when I sang a song, I felt free and my depression disappeared. Even when I turned on the music from my mobile phone there was an old men who said that your mobile phone was ringing. He guessed that there was someone who was calling me. I placed my mobile phone beside my bad. I knew that it was not safe place because it can be stolen easily by sly people. Maybe people who eyed me would laugh loudly because I brought my mobile phone to the rice field. It was fool measure.
Today I cut grass again. I did not know the reason because my hands were not skilled at cutting grass. I cut my finger and it hurt so much but I did not cry, I just continued cutting grass as if it happened nothing. A few minutes later, I saw my finger and it healed by itself. Probably, my finger touched sap from grass as I was cutting grass. I just could praise to Allah because He had healed my injury miraculously. When I heard a voice from women. I looked back. She was the one who I recognized. I wanted to accost her but she always bowed her head. So, I did not accost her. I was full of regret because maybe she would suppose me as an arrogant person.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post