Taking Photo after Cutting Grass written by Irfan Suryana



Today I asked my mom to permit me in order to cut grass in rice field again. Fortunately she permitted me. I took little bag and sharp grass knife to the rice field. Arriving there I saw many people who was cutting grass, probably there were four people including me. Oh my, it was super. I cut grass nearby a well because grass there was evergreen. You know why, because it was nearby source of water. I cut grass one by one. Hence it was so long. I was sweaty but it was a point that I was healthy. When I saw my bag was full of grass. I severed to go back home. In the trip, I met my mom who would take water from a well. She just smiled at me and she asked me whether I was weary or not. Beneath there is a photo after I cut grass from rice field for sheep's nourishment.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post