Walk with My Mom to The Garden and Rice Field written by Irfan Suryana



I helped my mom to take taro in the pool in which the land was dry. I took it in three places, in the pool, river, and garden. My mom looked busy today. She had to take grass and taro. She would cook taro in order to be sold in exhibition of Indonesia's Independent on 17th August 2015 whereas grass for her sheep as its nourishment. We commenced from home at 9 am to midday. Actually, I went to internet cafe again in order to check my email. Perhaps there would be announcement from Trans TV about Karaoke Star, but it turned out not like that. Hence I just blogged and downloaded some APKs for my tablet, like Qur'an, Word Office, and so on. After that I commenced for helping my mom again. She seemed so happy because she looked many taros in her pool. Her pool was so dry and she did not never put fish in order to be raised in the pool. My mom and I cut leave of taros by using grass knife. My hands were almost weary because there were a lot of taros that must be cut to be sold in exhibition of Indonesia's independent. Besides that my mom used bamboo to reach leave of banana which will be used to cover gemblo. We gained many taro's and it was saved in a kind of bag.
In the trip going home we met my grandma. She has manured her plants in rice field. She utilized dry season in order to plant some scarce plants, like peanut and been. She offered us food that she brought from her house but I did not want to eat that. We continued the trip. When I looked back my grandma was resting in a shelter. After we arrived in home my mother put grass nearby sheep's stable. I went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and made a cold drink, syrup drink, for my mom. She seemed happy and accepted the drink. My mother made 'lotek' with variant fruits, like pineapple and papaya. It was so spicy but I really liked it because my mom knew what I liked.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post