When I was Student of Senior High School written by Irfan Suryana



When I was student of senior high school I always got first rank until I graduated. I have an unforgettable moment when I was in first grade in senior high school. There was young boy who became a chairman in my class. In the beginning he always arranged and organized everything for an advanced class. For example, he asked member of class to make schedule of cleanness. He was very discipline and explicit. Suddenly, he changed at all when our teacher announced the rank each student. I was surprised because I occupied in the first rank for the first time in my life. After holiday, we came to school again and chairman of my class said that smart people had to be a chairman in the class, not fool person. We all were surprised including my teacher. In that time, he forced me and my friend who occupied first and second rank in my class to be a chairman. We both were surprised and I did not suppose he would speak like that to all students who had trusted his leadership in the first semester. My teacher advised and suggested me to be a chairman. So, I became a chairman for the first time and friend of mine became vice chairman. When I would choose a major for second grades I was so confused. I was trapped between two choices, science program or social program. If there was language program in my school, of course, I would choose that one because in the psychological test I got a result that I was more capable in language program. In the beginning I had chosen science program because students and teachers believed that students who could be in science program was smart and godly whereas students who joined social program was only bad and naughty. However, I felt so clumsy and hesitant so that I consulted to my teacher and he said it depended on me. Hence I severed to change my program and my program became social major. The fact was true. My classmates averaged naughty and they scarce came in the class for many reasons but I got some godly friends and we always played and studied together. Even they always assisted me when I got trouble in arranging class. I still remember their names. They were Eka Novianurliah, Rika Sania, Ega Pangestu, and Neli Nuraeni. They were unique friends that I had. Eka was always online on Facebook. She always uploaded many photos of her on social media, notably Facebook. Rika was a calm, relaxed, and simple girl that I had ever met. Behind me, she talked about me. Ega was my rival on study. He was smart even smarter than me but he always got lazy and associated with bad people. Perhaps he was influenced by them. Neli was friend of mine who was smart, eye-catching, and luxurious. I had unforgettable memory with her. When I asked her help to walk me to pharmacy with driving her motorcycle She asked me to drive her motorcycle by myself instead. Frankly she knew that I couldn't drive motorcycle but she still forced me to drive her motorcycle. In the beginning I was driving swit but when we passed gate of school we almost fell into rice field. In the class, sometimes friends of mine humiliated and insulted me and I had ever cried instead because of that. I was chairman in my class again. Hence they maybe hated me so much. After study finished I always cleaned my class, like sweeping on the floor. I was always assisted by my godly friends. They never complained and they always entertained or amused me. In third grades of senior high school I handed responsibility of my class to Ega because it was better for me to focus myself on preparing national examination. My friends had been bored if I became a chairman again, then. I was so grateful because during I was student of senior high school I was always be star there. Even when I was in second and third grades I was always in the first rank of all social program classes. Therefore I got free to pay tuition fee and I could be recognized by all my teachers.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post