Taking Water from A Well written by Irfan Suryana


I took water in two buckets from a well. It was my first experience I took it in my home so far. Frankly, I took a bath in my home although there was no water in my home. Perhaps I have spent too much water so it was not enough to be used again. Besides that I washed my clothes there. It made terrible situation for me. I did not want my mom got angry with me. Hence I severed to take water from a well. It located nearby rice field and pool. I thanked for someone who brought a small bucket in order to lift water from a deep well. I did not know who brought it but I extremely felt easy. My mom had arrived home and bucket in toilet was empty. I was in hurry to carry water from well until any water spilled. I carried water three times and it made me so weary but I thought again that I have to be responsible what I have done. The trip was a little difficult because of the road. I have to ascend and descent until three times. It did not matter because my mom looked happy. She said that it was enough for me taking water from well because the bucket seemed ful of water and it could be used as usual. I did not know whether he knew about what I have done or not, however, it made me so calmer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post