Being a Lecturer for a Day / A Letter from My Lecturer Written by Irfan Suryana


Yogyakarta, 29 November 2015

Well, I forget to type my precious memories when my lecturer wrote a memorable letter for me in order to convince that message to the university students. They were English Literature students in Yogyakarta University of Technology. I felt that I was wrong because my lecturer had waited for me in library to convince that message directly but I have another business. It was about UTY Competition Weeks. That competition asked all participants to record someone who has noble personality. In the beginning, I chose one of my lecturer but finally I chose my mom. When I arrived in the library I found out that message on the paper behind the list of visitor of library. I was extremely happy because I was like a lecturer. That was my dream. The time was turn I had to enter class and when I arrived in that class there was no person so that I had to wait for them. I guessed it was not enough for me only waiting so I tried to look for the student. Eventually, I met one of student and I invited her to join me in the class. I asked her to invited all her classmates. They began to enter the class and I myself became totally nervous. I began to tell them about the assignment of the subject. To be honest, some of them obviously respected me but some of them were like neglecting me. However, it was okay because the important thing was I had tell them about their assignment. Well, thank you so much for my  lecturer who has given me a chance to do like a lecturer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post