Dialog Budaya Serumpun (Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta and Universiti Putra Malaysia) written by Irfan Suryana


Hello guys,

Today I wanna narrate about my experience when I join a discussion regarding culture among students of Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta and Universiti Putra Malaysia. That day was great because it became my second experience to meet foreign students in Malaysia. In my first experience, I met Malayan students from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.

I was invited by Mas Aji Gustiawan who became committee of that event. That event named "Dialog Budaya Serumpun" or "Cultural Dialogue". I was really amazed of those students because their dress and style had a special thing. I myself sat almost near one of Malayan students, unfortunately we did not talk each others. I knew the reason, because he had to make documentation by using camera so that every single thing he had to capture. It did not matter anyway. Because in the end of that event, we could get along just for a while, of course, there was section of taking photos together. In that event, there was discussion about culture for sure and Mr. Radjaban became the leader of the discussion. I was so happy, because eventually, I could ask Mr. Radajaban about the impact of capitalism for young generation. His explanation was great and it really motivated me.

In that event, there was not only discussion, though. There were many entertainment that were performanced by students of Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta and students of Univeraiti Putra Malaysia as well, for example traditional dance, reading a poem, and music.

So, guys. That moment will never be forgotten because that become one of my precious experiences that I have ever experienced. That is all, guys. Enjoy your day. :-D 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post