My Diary #8 My Dreams Will Come True

Friday, 16 January 2015

I am so boring right now. Due to My final exam has finished and I don't do anything. I am in library at present. I wish that my score in all subject could get the best score ever. My target is I could get 3.85 of IPS. I am sure that I could get that. Even though I don't even know until now regarding all my score. I only know two of eleven subjects. Those are Literary Theories, A, and English Discussion, 98.

Oh, I know that I am going to tell you about my preparation to join X Factor Indonesia. You know, in my boarding house, maybe I always disturb people who stay there. Due to I always sing loudly. I cannot be patient, due to it will happen. History of my life. I wish that I can be the best participant in that. I extremely want to be a singer. Probably I will sing "Man Down" by Rihanna and "Listen" by Beyonce. Those are my favorite songs. :)

Mom, I extremely want to give you happiness forevermore. :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post