My Diary #9 My Dream

January, 20 2015

Reaching dream is more difficult that another thing. But I know that I can achieve everything. Due to I realize if I have extra effort I am sure that I can make my dreams come true. Being a singer is one of my dream. I a moment a big singing competition will be held in JEC (Jogja Expo Center). It is X Factor Indonesia. I believe that I extremely have x factor in singing. I know that is so difficult. However I have to do the best for my future. Even though my mom said that you had to do the best ever.

At present I am typing in the library. I feel lonesome. Due to a friend of mine have came back his house. Honestly, I obviously want giving my parents happiness. But it is so hard. Sometimes I am so miserable because I want to make my parents proud of me. But it is still hard. I wish that I can do the best of my life in the contest.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post