My Diary #7 The power of wishing

January, 6 2015

Today I was grateful. Due to I had done my paper of examination. It was Composition and Technical Transltion. I found some difficulties when I was doing that. But Fortunately, I could do that. However, I do not know about my score, I am very afraid of it. when I was doing I was always remembering about my future. You know, I extremely want to join student exchange in oversea. i am sure that there is no impossible if I believe in my own dream. I obviously want to make my parents proud of me. Mom, I will give you happiness. I am sure. Although I know it cannot never change your efforts for caring me. But at least, I have been attempting to make it comes true.  

So many people gaze that I am nothing and I cannot be what I want. But it is terribly wrong. I want tell them that I can do anything and I can reach my own dream by myself. :) I wish that Allah will always assist me in every time. Amen.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post