My Diary #15 I Will Show You

February, 2 2015

Eventually, I am going to go to university. All is new. I mean all subjects are new for me. Frankly, I am afraid of it. Due to I have not known all of it. Despite of it I have to do the best in all condition. I wish I could do it. I extremely want to give happiness for my mother. My mother is driving force in my life. She always gives me motivation and advice. Therefore I can feel safe. I do not know what I must do. But I know on my way. Due to my fate depends on me. I want to be underlined that I am not nothing anymore. I can do whatever I want. I want  to prove to everyone who always makes me so low and down that they cannot drown me in the dark see again. I will be up and fly away and I will leave you away until I see you like ant in the Earth. Do you know what I mean. You cannot underestimate me again. I will show you what I can do begining today. Yes. Today is the begining for my success. Remember! I will show you my best in everything. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post