When I was Sick :D

Actually many assignment that I have to finish. But I do not know I am so lazy probably I have been sick for a week. I do not stay like this for long time anymore because I am healthy and I am getting better right now. Emh, When I am sick I remember I am so spoiled and I am childish. I  do not care regarding that statement. Because I just want to make my self comfortable. I almost laugh because I turn out getting sick because my food is not enough for my metabolism. I am shy because of my self. :D 
My mother cried when she knew first that I am sick. She asked me to go home. But I cannot because I have been loving Yogyakarta. That is not really my exuse. I just do not want my mother feels my hardship in my sick. So I decide to be calm down and slow. ALthough it does not work. At least for a while I can get enjoyable. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post