Nothing Special for Today

There is no special thing for today. I feel lazier than I was. I do not know probably because I have been sick. I have printed out the material for my performance. Yes, it is abour reading poetry competition in UGM on 31 May. I am impaient for waiting that day. Although I reliaze I have not prepared for standing in front of the juries. One thing I never forget it is about when I joined the competition like that I am always not the winner but for now I have to be a winner because I dream of becoming the winner. :D It is so weird, right. Because all the contestants of course want to be the winner but I have to get more efforts. It is my destiny. I do not care everything that makes me so low even down. Today I awkwardly stare my self is like a weak person. My energy is like consumed by something. I do not know about that. I feel sleepy right now although I have many assignment I want to get a rest first. :D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post