Thanks and Goodbye

I ever know someone who has adorable appearance. He is also such a simple boy that makes me saying "wow" for him. Unfortunately I just meet him for 4 times. He invites me to see the beautiful scene in Yogyakarta, for example Kali Code. Now he is so far away with me. He changes. He no longer communicate with me again. He gazes I am usual friend like another friend. If he knows, it hurts me. It make a pain in my heart. But it is okay. There is no excuse  for me to hate him. He has given something for me anyway. I wish he could be healthy forevermore. Perhaps I will make some efforts to forget him. Because I do not want low and down again. :D I have experienced many things with him. I guess we will be close friend for long time. It turns out just a dream which blooms in a noon. Soemtime I wantto make a call to him or text him but He just recieve my text as if it is not special. I am sure one day he will regret because He have done this thing to me. :D
I want to ask sorry from him because probably I have made some mistakes that makes  him hate me very much. "I am deeply sorry, body."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post