Awareness written by Irfan Suryana

Today I muse about my ability. I wonder that my capability is not at singing or art but at knowledge. Beacuse I have taken part in many competition such as X Factor Indonesia, Indonesian Idol, and reading poetry competition. I have prepared for competing those. Unfortunately I always fail. Frankly, I do not give up or lose hope I am just aware about those and I can maximize my real capability for attaining my dream. I am still perplexed by my hobby. As I know my hobby is singing but it is not my capability, it is not my skill. So what should I do? I have to look for my another hobby, or what? It is so silly, right. But I do not want jail myself in freak things or useless things. I live this life in short time that is similar to another people in whole world but some can attain their dream and be the one who rules this world even they are respected by the others. If inly I can do like they do of course my mom will be proud. I strongly want to boast my mom with my achievment.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post