Going to America Is My Dream written by Irfan Suryana

I have decided that I will go to America for continuing my study (S2). No one can stop my choice. I am still hesitant because it is not easy. There are a lot of test for fulfilling my requirement for instance TOEFL. I myself have not prepared for it even I have not ever joined with that test. Perhaps I will get test of it in fifth or sixth semester. I do not want waste time for everything that is not important even worse for myself. I have to ensure myself that I can do this. I was born in usual villlage and there is no special thing in my life before. It is similar to the others, having good family, having funny friend, and so on so far but I have to be different person because it will make the others stare to me. "wow, that is fantastic you get scholarship again. Honestly, it is not as esay as what you think. I contend that it is so hard but without trying we do not know how hard it is.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post