Cutting Grass With My Mom written by Irfan Suryana

I carried my mom in order to cut grass as nourishment some sheep which are owned by mom. We passed rice fields and also rivers. My mom brought a grass knife and a bag on her back. I followed behind her and I just brought my tablet in a bag of plastic. Honestly I was with her because I wanted to go Internet Cafe in order to upload my video about Karaoke Star. I saw the announcement from TV about that. I did not enter in the Internet Cafe because that place was still closed. So I decided to go back again and meet my mom in her rice field. She seemed so busy. Her hands were skilled in order to cut grass and she looked almost finished because her bag was full of green grass. I was sure that her sheep would eat glutted and they would be healthy by eating green grass. Every people who is passed by us staring at me. Probably they felt bizarre because they looked me went out home just now. I greeted them nicely, then.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post