Loving My Aunt written by Irfan Suryana

Yesterday my mom and I went to my aunt's house in order to carry her moving in new house with her husband. Her name is Entin Sumartini. Our age just differs some months. When we were kid. We always played together in the park or in her house, playing Barbie doll, football,  and playing card. I felt sinful due to my mistake to her. I have ever said to my niece that she ever hit me on my stomach in order to persuade her play with me, not with my aunt.
I have been scarce playing with my aunt since we grew up. Even we do not talk each other for long unless if Lebaran arrives, we meet and ask forgiving for a while after that we are busy again with each own assignment.
When I was in my boarding house. I dialed my handphone to my mom. She talked me that my aunt would get married. I did not trust with what she was saying but it was true. I was extremely sad because I have ever fallen in love with my aunt. I did not why. Probably she always treats me well and she is a kind of my type, however, I had to accept the fact about her marriage with someone who is loving by my aunt.
I lifted all things, like cupboard, boxes, chair, and so on to a car. Fifteen minutes went by and I arrived in her new house. Wow, her house was beautiful. I heard a news from my mother about her new house. She said that my aunt brought that house from someone who must leave his house due to his job out of town. There, I ate some foods, like traditional food such as awug-awug. Awug-awug is a food made from coconut and sugar. The colours were like Indonesia's flag, red and white. If I can guess, perhaps that food has existed since period of colonization.

She looked more beautiful with wearing black veil and long dress. I permitted to her with miserable feeling because I had to leave her again but she seemed happy due to her husband always beside her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post