The Meaning of My Name written by Irfan Suryana

Eventually, I can find my whole dream completely. It is about continuing my study in master degree. I know that it is so had to be done but I extremely want to achieve that kind of my wish. Sometimes I feel nobody because I am not such a rich person that I can buy anything what I want and I really need. I have to try or attempt my extra effort. My close friend ever says to me that I cannot attain my dream for sure because I was born in poor family. Wondering his thoughts about my future I realize that I am only ordinary person and there is none in my big family who can continue his study. So it is impossible for me to continue my study. My sadness increases due to myself. Sometimes I do not accept who I am because of my disabilities. As people around me know that I am not handsome. Moreover My face is older than my age. Probably these reasons make new people think twice to meet and recognize me completely.
Although my friends only utilize me because I include as a smart person. They always ask me to help them for finishing their assignments or task but after finishing they leave me alone in empty space. I am not arrogant but I know completely about myself. I always endeavor to study in all my spare time so that perhaps I become smart person. It is different what have happened in my life. I always feel alone and lonely in this wide world. Honestly, I just endeavor and try in every things that I get in my life. I want to maximize all things that I have and I want to get all things that I have not got in my life hitherto. There is none who knows a little about my self. Only me and God who know and understand regarding me totality. When new people meet me, for sure, they will humiliate me because of my performance and my attitude. They will think that I am girlish. After they recognize me, for sure, they will honor me. I do not know why. It just happens in my life.

My name is Irfan. Irfan originate from Arabic. It means knowledge. So I decide to be brave in this hard life. I have to survive. I do not surrender or give up. If I surrender of course they, who always humiliate me, will laugh loudly and steadily. I do not want it happens. I have to have enthusiasm. Keep spirit, Move on and go ahead, that is me right now and forevermore.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post