UNITED SWAG CREW (Dance Community) I Joined USC for the First Time Written by Irfan Suryana

Yogyakarta, 29 November 2015

Today is perfect because I join a community that focuses on dancing. That community is called United Swag Crew or USC.  A day ago I told to the chairman of the community that I extremely wanted to join. I was almost confused because the participants of that community had fulfilled. It made me a bit disappoint. They were such kind persons that made me so happy because there was still an opportunity for me in order to join their community. One of them gave me a form that I had to fulfill that. In my boarding house, my photos disappeared so that it made me so confused. I had looked for in many spots that perhaps my photos were there. Frankly, I just needed only a photo to be patched on that form. I decided to go to copy shop but someone told me that there was no  paper which is used to print photo. “However, I have to submit that on my photo, but there is no way. What should I do? Must I use the old one?” Eventually, I used my old photo. The day which I wait has come. It means today. I went to campus third and there have been may people. In the beginning I felt hesitate because perhaps they would not accept me as the participants. They turned out so kind. There many people who joined that event. If we give up on this life I would not maximize or optimize my ability. In the room, I saw many video clips. Mostly, they were K-POP. Before it happened each participant had to submit their form to the committee. My name was called and I did not know what I would do to face such creative persons like them. Oh, My Gosh. I would be interviewed. After I got interview I had to dance. It was about free style dance. “Wow, what should I do? I never dance. I just want to join the community because I wish I could dance amazingly.” All praises to Allah, my friends said to me that my dance was amazing. I thought for a while. How Come. Oh my God. That was blessing of Allah. It did not end in showing my capability at dancing but I had to get another interview as well. All things happened nicely. Now I have a commitment that I will learn dances and I will practice it. No matter what happens. I m sure I will be a great person in the future. Amin.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post