Muchammad Resya Firmansyah written by Irfan Suryana



Yogyakarta, 6 December 2015
Muchammad Resya Firmansyah 

Well, now I am going to tell you about someone who becomes my favorite person since I have met him. For the beginning up to now I always get my shyness in front of his face. It always happens, for sure. :D To be honest, I extremely want to tell everything to him. I obviously want to get a moment with him. He is so kind-hearted, a smartest person, a successful person, humble, and of course very handsome. He has ever told me that if you always get along with somebody who always makes you so spirit at studying, you will endeavor by yourself to reach your dream. He is still young, twenty-year old but he is such a successful person that makes me believe that an effort will bring us to our destiny.
Perhaps, you get many questions on your mind why he becomes my favorite person. There are many reasons why I am really amazed of him.
First, he is a perfect guy. There is none who do not like him. Everyone like him for sure even high official of Indonesia also knows him, and minister of Indonesia knows him as well. The point is he is loved all people. Moreover, he is very smart. He has followed many various competitions that causes him becomes a winner. He has many capabilities such as writing, accounting, singing, and so forth. He is very active in social activity even he is the founder of an organization that focuses on social activity, it is called ESA UTY or Excellent Student Association UTY. Many programs and events that are organized by ESA are amazing. I also join in ESA but I join its program. Besides that, he is very handsome as well.
Second, he becomes a good example for anyone. Although he has everything, like high achievement, wealthy, and so forth he is so humble to everyone even to people who haven’t been known before whereas he can be arrogant person but he doesn’t. He treats everyone amazingly. He never underestimates anybody. Besides that if people stay around him they will be always happy because he likes joking as well. :D He is always asked to be a speaker in many places which have different theme. As long as I know he is always asked to be a speaker in workshop or seminar like entrepreneurship. He is incredible because He ever got gold medal when he became a winner in PKM event (Pekan Kreativitas Mahasiswa).
To be honest, there are plenty of things that I want to type about him but maybe it will become a novel. :D
Thank you Mas Firman for everything, especially for special book and post card. I will keep these things in my whole life. :D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post