#motivation TAEKWONDO Community in Yogyakarta University of Technology or Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta written by Irfan Suryana



Yogyakarta, 2 December 2015

(Kiki Nova, one of members of Taekwondo in Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta)

Well, Today I am gonna tell you about my experience when I joined Taekwondo in Yogyakarta University of Technology or Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta yesterday. In the beginning, why I joined that community because I saw a pic of BBM of my friend. I was just interested direcly so that when I met one of the members of Taekwondo I told her that I obviously wanted to join the community. Fortunately, she permitted me even she invited me to join her community. How blesed.I could join that excellent community. In the afternoo, I waited for a moment up to training of that community began. I looked for Mba Lina. She was the one who I knew in that community. “Irfan, come on join us”, Lina said. Wow, she was so kind-hearted. You know, I was shy and I have to get rid that feeling anyway so I joined that community. Mba Lina seemed different she was good at Taekwondo and I was amazed of her. Well, she trained me some techniques in that day because I was the beginner so that she had patient in training me. I sweated and it made me feel better. I did not why but it just happened. Moreover, some members said in Korean and I forgot how to say “mentor” in Korean whereas Mba Lina had told me about that. Wow, that was my excellent experience and I will continue to be able at Taekwondo. I wish everything will be better and I will give my best. Thank you Mba Lina.

1 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    fighting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post