Being Student and Worker

Being Student And Working
By Dewi Andriani

            I have never imagined that I would study in a college. When I was at third grade at Senior High School, honestly my parents already told me that I would not continue to university. Fortune, after the National Examination my friend told me about University of Technology Yogyakarta. So, I followed all the tests then I got some discount. Before the test I told my parents that I would at University and promise would earn the money to pay my university cost. So they agreed. Learning at college and have a part time job are not easy thing to do, but I believe I would be a great person because I can manage my own finances, more appreciative of the money I have and help my parents’ finance.
            Being a discipline person is start to our self, for me when I have some part time job I have to be smart to manage money. Manage money seems easy thing to do, but spends money in the right thing is not easy as look. When I was at Senior High School, it was so hard to spend my money in the right thing. My father only gave me few of money so I needed to be wise. Even though, I still could not manage it well. Now when I already had a job, I cannot spend the money arrogantly. Because my job just a part time job, I do not accept full honor. It is just little and it seems only enough to pay my university cost. Though my needed is many. So I will use my honor only for urgent thing and really important thing.
In addition I will know and learn how to manage my own finances, have a part time job also will teach me to manage my time. Being a student is definitely not in spite of many tasks, whereas in the job there are also many tasks we should finish. Have a part time job means less time to play and learn, sometimes I also lack of sleep because I need to finish my task. Slowly, I learn to be discipline especially about the time. I try to not wasting my times. I learn to use my precious time wisely. Icannot delay my task so I can finish it on time and can have good sleep time.
The most important reason why I study and have a part time job because I want helps my parents’ finance. I realize that I am not from wealthy family that I need to work harder not just from my score at university but also work harder to earn some money. I know that my parents will give me some money to pay the cost when I ask, but I just want to help them. At least, I will not make difficulties for them about pay my university cost. This is my own choice so I cannot bother them about money. I would like to learn how I can responsible to myself.
Today the need is increasing and more expansive, not only at the level of basic need but also the needs of education, especially at university level. For me can learn at university is a fortune even I need to earn some money to pay the cost. Besides that have a part time job will teach me how the precious time is. I learn to manage my time to finish my job task in class. Earn my own parents’ finance because learn at university is my own choice. Though it is not easy to do but i believe that I would be a great and sucess person in the future.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post