My Mom, You are The Only One My Inspiration written by Irfan Suryana


I am an usual person and I am nobody but substantively I was born to be greatest person in the whole world. I am sure for it. Since I was a little boy I got many achievments in the class I always took part in many competitions. My mom was proud of me even she praised me in front of her friends and it made me so shy but I could see in her eyes lightening hope that when I am adult I can be an extraordinary person even greatest person. If I figure out it can be but of course it is not easy I have to have more extra efforts than the others. I know strongly that I am the only one who can attain her dream because one day she ever said about her life and I am as her son so sad due to the difficulties of her life. I am glowingly to boast my mom. For me, my mom is the one who becames my inspiration, motivation, and my innovation. No one else can change her position in my deep heart. I love you, mom. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post