My Loving Friend (To: Aditya who comes from Lampung and studies in Yogyakarta) written by Irfan Suryana

I have ever recognized someone who said I am special person. I am aware it will be one year I know him but we just meet once. I do not know why, I have attempted to communicate him but he just neglects me. Many messages I sent to him through almost many medias such as facebook, unfortunately after he knows that I sent it, he just ignores my messages. Now, I long for him, I terribly miss him. If only he knows completely my feeling perhaps he will not do like this to me. If there is a moment I can meet him for a while I just want to ask him about his excuse why he does like this to me as if I am like garbage which can be wasted whenever he wants.
Occasionally, I am obviously sad. If only I can stick together and get along with him. Maybe it will make me happy for sure. Frankly, when I met him he told me everything and he thanked that I accepted him in my boarding house as if we will be separated. Unfortunatelly it occurs, he leaves me alone. I just want to be his friend I do not want more, just it. He do not realize about my feeling, if he gains things like I am feeling of course he will be sad.
Even though he truly leaves me I will direct that I can live without him. Because I am having so much fun here. I just want to say good bye for him. I make sure one day he will regret about what he have done to me. Thank for everything, buddy. Bye. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post