Neglect written by Irfan Suryana

I do not mind regarding some people who will judge me that I am nobody even I am nothing. I muse about my future. It is only about that. I do not care about them, what they are gonna say is extremely not important for myself. They can put anywhere they like but they have to think more that I am such a super person that will be the one ruling in this world, perhaps I will be a president or ambassador. I do not want leave my dream  behind my back but I direct it in front of people in the whole world. Frankly, be the one like that is so hard but if I do not attempt of course everything will be impossible.
I stare and I contend about my love story. It always traps me in misery wherever I go. I have not ever felt how my feeling works if I am in love. When I was student of Senior High School there was one girl who wrote some words that contained kudos’ to my attitude. Perhaps I have interested her. He He He. I am so confident about that. She said I am the one who have beautifyl and soft voice. Is that true? I still mind of it hitherto. When I was student of elementary school, I was always mocked by my friend. I know totally that I am girlish. Perhaps it is seemed from my voice and my attitude, instead of those became my special things from me. I am still perplexed by it. I want to maintain myself from many things that will harm me. Although maybe it is easy to be done but it is sinful I do not want to be sinful person in this world. He He He. :d
I am proud of me because I love me who I am completely. That is my hope.

As university student sometimes I am arrogant because in my village it is only me who can continue study but I am aware that attitude is forbidden by my heart. I have to realize that I am scholar. I can go to university because I gain scholarship from government. Hopefully, I can boast my beautiful mom, the only my inspiration.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post