My Fancy Girlfriend written by Irfan Suryana

When I finished praying dzuhur in the mosque. I met my precious friend. She named Mirnawaty. We were so close while we were in junior high school. She were my rival in my study. Her scores were always better than mine. She was very beautiful and I have been falling in love with her since we were kid. My mom told me that she will get married this month. It makes me so restless. If only she knows about my feeling of course she will consider my love but I do not have power to tell her that I love her so much. I wish she would be happy ever after somehow. When I looked at her eyes she does not change. She is still Miranawaty. She smiled at me and greeted me. Oh my gosh, I was so happy today. Her skin is white and her hair is so black, beside that her body is slim. She is so perfect. I know completely that she will leave me alone in my lonesome. Oh my gosh, I love her very much. :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post