One of My Friends Called Me written by Irfan Suryana

One of my friends names Sultang. A few minutes ago he called me. He used new number.I am surprised because his voice seemed different. It turned out him. He told everything like his problems. I was really sad because his father has been sick since January and doctor told that his age is not long anymore. I am extremely curious about his brother. While calling I always asked about his brother,  I do not know why. There were few informations he told me, I thought it was not important or useful for myself, like he told me that he uploaded his photos on facebook regarding him in his house but I am as his friend listening what he was saying. In the beginning I felt nervous because I was wondering why he made a call to me. I thought someone who called me, I meant, someone who has been repairing my netbook. He called me about thirty minutes. Wow, it was fantastic. Oh my gosh, if my mother was by my side when he was calling me of course I would not feel free what words I have to say to him. As long as she knows, I never receive calling from a girl who becomes my girlfriend, it is always boy. I nod what was happening to me this morning. It enables me to be myself. When I was receiving a call I was sling my arms to knee and I justified it can be done. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post