When My Netbook Was Broken written by Irfan Suryana

When my netbook was broken I couldnt do anything. Without it I felt nothing. Because in my netbook there were a lot of files that were needed for my study. If only I did not lend my netbook to my beloved nephew of course it wouldnt happen. Now I have to be patient because perhaps it will make my feeling better. I do not want to make my parents, notably my mom, feel disappointed because of me. Although it is so hard to accept this fact I have to always smile. What? It is so silly. I wish that my netbook can be repaired by him swiftly because I can barely wait for using it again. Loosing my netbook was like loosing my passion or my capability. I have been using my netbook for improving or attaining my English skill. For instance in writing, listening, or some kinds of that. There are a lot of videos lyric which are always used for improving my listening skill. It is also used for doing my hobby. As I know my hobby is singing. Although my voice is not like voice of famous singer, like Maher Zain, Rihanna, etc. It is my hobby and I terribly like singing. When I sing I feel free my all emotions can be controlled nicely. When I am sad or happy, a song can tell my feelings that is wonderful, is not it? Right now I feel different, I cannot tell my feelings again because my netbook was broken for four days. Oh my Gosh what should I do? I long for my netbook. I do not blame my precious nephews for this thing. It is all my fault, my mistake. I let my nephew playing many games on my netbook. I ought to know that my nephew is still child. He requires guidance or clues for using it. Honestly, I gave him some clues how to use games on a kind of tool but I neglect regarding telling him how to use netbook properly. Oh my gosh, my heart is full of regret. What should I do right now? May Alloh alleviate my hardship about this matter. I know completely that Alloh always gives the best thing for my life because He is one and only God. :) 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post