Because Of You written by Irfan Suryana

I wanna have someone who will complete my life forevermore. I am always disappointed by people who I like so far. They treat me well in the beginning but few weeks later they sever to break our relationship. I do not know why, it always occurs to me. When I have, they seem well and will keep me from harmful things but when they begin bored with me, they sever to leave me alone as if I am nobody to them. They do not remember how far we have walked and faced many obstacles. Even though I am not willing they have done like I am a garbage who is ready to be trashed. I say, I am not like that, I am human who have heart and feeling, who always disappointed if someone hurt me, who always cry if you waste me.
You always say that there is only me who will be loved by you but it turns out only a lie. You do not know how painful my feeling.
All things change including my feeling to you. I no longer want to meet or see you again. Even when you beg me in order to go back again with same feeling to you, it will be impossible because I do not want get hurt again because of you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post